Your foot is highly sensitive, and like anything mechanical its parts suffer wear or damage when injured or stressed beyond its capability which can cause foot disorders, interference to circulatory and nervous system flow. This interference will disrupt the way the body, organs, muscles, and other parts of the body function. It is The Foot Health Practitioners’ job to treat the feet and related structures removing the interference and aid the body to return to its normal functioning state. The professional care of the feet was in existence in ancient Egypt as evidenced by carvings at the entrance to Ankhmahor’s tomb dating from 2400 BC where work on hands and feet were depicted. Reflexology was founded, previously known as zone therapy.
During the treatment, we can treat and provide the following services:
- Cut nails and file (finger nails if required)
- Treatment of Calluses, Corns, Verrucas, Ingrown nails
- Treatment and advice relating to nail and skin conditions
- Diabetic and high risk client foot health and advice
- Complementary foot cream and massage
Please contact our reception team on 01284 760020 to book an appointment.